If you have a steam case, you can make this salad very easy.
All you do is microwave broccoli in a steam case for couple of mins and combine rest of the ingredients.
Also, this balsamic vinegar and soy sauce dressing works very well with tuna. You can make a bottle of it and store it for other salad too.
Japanese fusion recipe: broccoli and tuna salad
- 1 Small head of broccoli
- 1 Tomato
- 1 can Tuna(drain water or oil)
- 1 slice of swiss cheese or other cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/4 tablespoon Soy sauce
- Salt and black pepper
- Cut broccoli and Tomato into 1 bite sizes. Tear the cheese into small pieces.
- Boil broccoli in hot water for couple of mins or microwave in a steam case for couple of mins. Chill broccoli.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Combine broccoli, tomato, cheese, and tuna in a bowl. Pour the dressing and mix well.
Tofu Recipe App for free↓