Japanese recipe: Curry potato gratin
If you have a silicon steamer, you can do all this cooking with this steamer. It can go in a microwave, an oven, and you can just serve as a plate too.
- 3 (1/2lb) medium potatoes(250g)
- 1/3lb curry(150g)
- 2oz Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- Cut potatoes into thin slices(less than1/4inch(3mm)),wash them,and immerse them into cool water for about 10mins.
- Place potatoes in a silicon steamer with some water(about 1 to 2 tablespoons) and microwave for about 5mins. Or boil potatoes for about 5mins and drain water.
- Pour heated curry over potatoes, top with cheese and bread crumbs, and bake in an oven (400F or 180c or broil)for about 10mins until cheese melts and the bread crumbs get crispy.
Tofu Recipe App for free↓