Since I don't want to waste them, I am constantly thinking how to use them up.
Yesterday, I made garlic rusk. It's great for appetizer with your favorite dip or just for snacks.
I used leftover ciabatta bread this time(It's dense and makes harder rusk), but you can use other bread too such as french bread, rolls, or sourdough bread.
- 7oz Ciabatta bread (200g)
- 1 table spoon Butter
- Garlic salt
- Heat the oven to 300 degree(160°C).
- Cut the bread into thin slices(about 1/2 inch).
- Bake sliced bread in an oven for 15mins.
- Take the bread out and spread butter to each bread. Sprinkle garlic salt over the bread.
- Put the bread back in an oven and cook for another 15mins.
Tofu Recipe App for free↓