It's very easy to make and you don't need any other special Asian sauces but soy sauce to cook this dish.
Grilled herb and soy sauce chicken
- 1 lb(2thighs) boneless skinless chicken (450g)
- 2 table spoons Soy sauce
- 2 table spoons White wine
- 1/2 table spoon brown sugar
- 1/4 tea spoon herb mix
- 1 clove Garlic (sliced)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 table spoon vegetable oil
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper lightly and rub the herb mix.
- Combine soy sauce, white wine, brown sugar, sliced garlic in a bowl and marinate the chicken from 1. for about 20mins.
- Take the chicken out and pat the chicken with paper towels. *It's easy to burn the chicken without this process. Discard the marinated sauce.
- Heat the pan, add oil, and grill the chicken with high heat for couple of mins each side.(untill brown)
- Reduce the heat to low, put the lid and cook for another 15min or until it cooks through.
Tofu Recipe App for free↓