All you do is cut the green pepper into thin strings and season with shio-konbu.
Shio-konbu is seasoned kelp that is shredded, and ready to eat.
It's great with rice, onigiri, salad, pickles, stir-fry dishes.... and there are many more uses.
If you have a chance to go to a Japanese supermarket, grab one and enjoy cooking using shio-konbu.←Look for this package. The green package is a low-sodium one and red and blue are normal regular ones(just different sizes).
Green pepper salad
- 1 big green pepper or 3 Japanese green peppers (150g)
- 4 tablespoons shio-konbu(seasoned kelp)(20g)
- Cut green pepper into thing strings and soak them into cold water for 5mins.
- Drain water and remove excess water from green pepper.
- Combine green pepper and shio-konbu and mix well. Let it sit for about 10mins.
Tofu Recipe App for free↓